- My treadmill is back in working order
- The new Zumba schedule is working out really well for me
- I feel like I'm back in a more normal workout routine...
01: Ellen Barrett Barefoot Cardio DVD[45 mins]
04: Strength Circuit[35 mins]
05: Pick Your Level Pilates DVD[30 mins]
09: Kathy Smith Staying Strong - UB + Abs[30 mins]
10: Kathy Smith Staying Strong - legs + Glutes[30 mins]
22: Jackie Warner Power Circuit Total Body[30 mins]
24: Crunch Joy Of Yoga[35 mins]
28: Jackie Warner Xtreme Circuit
30: Strength Circuit[45 mins]
Not so good stuff...
Actually, I don't have too many complaints at the moment, aside from the rainy weather.
- The days are getting shorter and my sunrise alarm clock is pretty much at the end of it's life. I've ordered a new sunrise clock though, and it can't rain forever. We're bound to get some sunny autumn days soon.
- We have a portable dishwasher and last night, as I was rolling it across the kitchen to the sink, I managed to smash my hand between the dishwasher and the pointy edge of the china cabinet. That's not so good. I'm sure I didn't do any serious damage, but it's mighty sore and I think I am on my way to a rather spectacular bruise.
Onward to October!
Exercise: I want to keep the momentum going. September was decent, a good mix of activities, I want more of the same.
Eating: Husband came home from Japan and noted that I am pretty much off the wagon when it comes to avoiding wheat & dairy. I was going through a phase where I just couldn't think of things I wanted to eat and didn't want to be bothered with cooking. Which leads to making poor choices when I finally decide I'm hungry and I need to eat. So, at the time, I decided it was better to let myself have a grilled cheese and tomato sandwich on whole grain bread than to eat potato chips for dinner (sad but true). So far I seem to be doing okay with the wheat & dairy, so I'm just going to see how things go.
However, there have been some bad habits creeping in. Like those bags of potato chips that are so easy to grab from the lunchroom at work. I don't need to be eating those every day. So my goal is to stay away from them for the next four weeks. I can do that.
Still picking tomatoes - at least I was a week ago. It rained really hard all weekend, so I didn't get out to the garden, but the previous weekend I brought in another bucket full. Aren't they pretty?
So we have been eating lots of tomatoes...Really, there is pasta under that pile of tomatoes, olives & feta.
I have also experimented with taking pictures of the moon. I was surprised at what I can get with my little camera and lack of photography experience. This was cropped out of a larger image taken with a 55-250mm lens.
Today was a busier day than I wanted it to be, and I didn't quite manage to get everything done that I had hoped, but I still accomplished a lot. The rest can wait for tomorrow. October off to a good start!