Pages

Monday, April 14, 2014

Holding Pattern

I don't really have much to say this week...Just chugging along as the weather slowly improves, and the snow disappears day by day.

The cats have started waking me up at 5 am, wanting to go out. This is what happens every spring...and it tends to get earlier and earlier as we get closer to summer...This usually ends once it gets warm enough for us to leave the window with the cat door open all night, but that won't happen this year until we get the fence fixed/replaced. I foresee an interesting spring.

Actually poked my head into the garden on Saturday. It was so sunny and warm out! The yard is pretty swampy though, and it will be a while before it dries up enough for me to do anything out there.

Still, the weather is warm and we've been getting some sun. Finally. I think it might be spring!







3 comments:

solarity said...

Warm. Warm is good.

Mary Anne in Kentucky

Crabby McSlacker said...

Yay for spring!

And love the cat photos, such a gorgeous kitty.

Unknown said...

Spring has been teasing us here. One day snow, next day warm weather, and so on... Today is cold and feels like snow. My animals are getting up earlier and earlier too... makes for early mornings. ;)