Pages

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Ah, Saturday!

Oh how I love Saturdays!

Slept in, despite cats poking at me and walking all over me. Woke up, as usual, to find one cat by my head (Fred) and the other sleeping on my legs (George).

Enjoyed a breakfast of Red River Cereal and coffee, lounging on the couch, then went out and got some shopping done. Home before 2:00 and had the rest of the day to myself. Got in an hour long cardio + sculpting workout, had a lovely pita pizza with raw veggies for supper. All in all, a pretty relaxing day.

Heavy snowfall warning for tomorrow, so I'm thinking we won't be going anywhere. I may do some baking. I am sort of conflicted on this - I'm in the mood to bake, but if I bake I will eat it, so I'm wondering if I should put it off...We shall see.

Only downer of the day - my new scale.

I've been thinking of getting a new scale because mine does not do decimals, and I'm also not sure how accurate it is. Shopper's Drug Mart had a points redemption deal going on this weekend and I had lots of points, so I thought it would be a good time to cash them in.

I bought a fancy new Weight Watcher's scale - very cool looking, it's glass. But...it doesn't seem to be quite working right. According to the instructions, you tap the scale and it should come on. But it doesn't. I have tapped and tapped and tapped, but no joy. The scale can be programmed to remember up to 4 users. I was able to enter all the details to save my user, and if I push the user button on the scale, it comes on and I can weigh myself. So it is useable. But it bugs me that I can't just weigh myself without having to select the user, since the instructions say I should be able to. Grr.

So, I'm thinking I may have to take it back. I feel like I'm being really picky. But, it's not working the way it is supposed to.

I will have Moon look at it tomorrow (he's not home right now) and see if there's something I missed. But if it's not working, I guess I will have to take it back.

No comments: