Pages

Monday, September 24, 2007

Monday, Monday...

So not so good today.

Moon did do as he was told and take the bag of party mix away, out of my sight, he polished it off over the weekend. He also did quite a good job on the donuts...but not quite good enough.

It was a busy Monday at work. Moon is sick with some sort of flu or nasty cold. He's not feeling good at all. So we came home and Moon says he's going to lie down, call him when supper is ready.

So off I go to make supper and what do I see but the bag of donuts...there were four left...I ate two...that's 7 points...7 points! 7 points could be a whole meal!

But they were tasty donuts.

Made hot & sour chicken soup for supper. Lots of ginger, garlic, chilies...Hopefully the soup will burn the virus right out of Moon's system and keep me from catching it!

And then, unfortunately, after supper I ate the other two donuts.

So, I've put quite a hole in my Flex Points. I'll have to be careful for the rest of the week.

On the bright side, all of that stuff is out of the house now. That should help me stick to my points for the rest of the week.

No comments: