Pages

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Getting Back On Track...Again

Sorta lost it for a few days there. Partially due to Reese's Peanut Butter Cup cravings that just would not go away, but also I think from not finding/making the time to sit down and track my points, check in with the WW message boards, etc. I kept meaning to, then I would put it off, and then it got easier to keep putting it off and then I would think: why bother? And of course, when I know I'm not tracking, it's too easy to have extra treats...As if they don't count when you are not tracking! Silly. I know.

Anyway, was back On Plan yesterday, points were tracked and well within range. Today, so far so good on the points and I got in my morning workout. Now I'm back in Blog Land as well. Two weeks left on the No Name Challenge on the Less To Lose board - two weeks to get down to 135.

Other stuff....

First snow this morning...Not a lot, just a dusting of that really wet snow, I'm sure it's gone by now.

Had to do some repairs to our cat fence yesterday after work. Moon found one of the cats sitting on the front step at 4 a.m. on Monday. So the window with the pet door was closed at that point, and the cats were in until we could check out the fence. Found the problem easily, and was not hard to fix. If it was going to happen, would have been nice if it had happened a week ago when the weather was still warm...Nearly froze my fingers and toes out there last night. And we decided it's time to start keeping the cats in at night anyway; too cold to have the window open now.

--------------------------
Daily Record

Weight: 137 lbs

BF: 1 tsp Peanut Butter, 1/2 cup cottage cheese, 1 apple
Lunch: Morroccan Chickpea Soup
Snack: Yogurt, strawberries, raspberries
Supper: PC Naan & Korma Sauce w/chicken, cauliflower, red bell peppers

A.M. Workout: Hi-Def Sculpt (The FIRM)
P.M. Workout: Walk & Jog DVD (30 mins)

No comments: