Pages

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Wednesday

8:30 a.m.

I had planned on today being a weigh training day, but just didn't feel like I had it in me. Did convince myself to get out of bed for an easier workout, so did the Walk Away The Pounds 2 Mile walk. Gentle, uncomplicated, but movement that I could handle.

Not feeling any worse today, maybe a bit better, so hopefully that was it. Happy to see 135 on the scale this morning though. I know it probably won't last, but makes me feel better after two days of being back up to 137.

Another grey, damp day. Hope the sun comes back soon.




-------------------------------
Daily Record

Weight: 135

BF: Multigrain Cheerios
Snack: yogurt, strawberries, raspberries
Lunch: Morroccan Chickpea Soup
Snack: Apple

AM Workout: WATP 2 Mile Walk (with 2 lb weights)

No comments: