Pages

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Lazy Saturday....

Well, sort of lazy Saturday. Was lazy for a while in the morning, eating my cereal, drinking my coffee, watching some TV. Then I did my workout, had lunch, made grocery list, went out shopping. Came home, put groceries away, fed cats, cleaned up kitchen, threw some laundry in the washer, made supper. After supper, cleaned up kitchen again, folded some laundry, and now here I am doing the blog thing.

Need to get the house cleaned tomorrow, and I bought some bulbs at the SuperStore, would like a chance to plant those tomorrow but who knows...I tend to operate in slow motion on the weekends, which is nice, but not so great for getting lots done. I need to cook up a batch of soup to freeze for lunches tomorrow too, finished off what I had in the freezer this week.

Sounds like an exciting life, doesn't it?

---------------------------------
Daily Record

BF: Fruity Cheerios w/2% Milk, coffee
Lunch: 1 WW tortilla with 2 oz grated cheddar, sliced green olives and salsa. 1 apple.
Supper: Shrimp Scampi
Snack: 70% cocoa dark chocolate, Multigrain Tostitos w/salsa

Workout: The FIRM Hard Core Fusion

No comments: