Pages

Monday, October 15, 2007

Monday Again....

Meant to do the blogging thing on the weekend, but didn't get to it. Was a good weekend on the WW front though - lots of exercise (Two FIRM workouts - Hard Core Fusion and Cardio Party plus Pilates) and cleaning around the house. Was very happy when I got on the scale this morning - not only did that extra pesky pound that showed up for Friday's weigh-in go away, but I was down another pound. Now if it will just stay gone!

Still trying to figure out how to dress warm enough not to be cold at work. I'm being stubborn about not wearing tights under my pants - seems to early, but I may have to give it. In any case, I'm thinking it will be sweaters for the rest of the week.

-------------------
Daily Record

Weight: 136 lbs

BF: cottage cheese, apple, coffee
Lunch: Lima Bean Tomato Soup
Snack: yogurt, strawberries, raspberries
coffee (trying to warm up)
Supper: leftovers (turkey, potato dressing, veggies, gravy)

A.M. Workout: Pilates Yoga Blend

No comments: