Pages

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Thursday....

This has been the longest week...Sigh.

2 out 3 Boot Camp Workouts completed for the week. I won't say I was keen on doing it tonight - actually earlier in the day I sort of was, but then we were an hour late leaving work and I was starving so I couldn't wait to eat which meant pushing the workout to later in the evening. I've been all sniffly for the past couple of days - seasonal allergies I'd guess - and I was tired...But I knew if I wanted to stay on track for the week I had to get Workout B in tonight so I did. It was split squat and wall jump night but I survived!

I had intended to walk on the treadmill last night, but then my Mom called and we chatted for about 45 minutes and I still had to clean up the kitchen from supper, so that didn't happen. Oh well. I think a conversation with my mother is a fair exchange.

And tomorrow is finally Friday! About time.

5 comments:

Miz said...

GO YOU ON THE BOOTCAMP.

youre making me and angie proud :)

Michele said...

Just discovered your blog, love it! You're right, it is all about the cats! *grin*

the Bag Lady said...

Good for you on the boot camp workouts!
And a conversation with your mom definitely beats a workout.

Sagan said...

Conversation with your mum is definitely an excellent exchange. That kind of thing is worth missing the treadmill for.

Crissy Rae said...

Good job on your bootcamp workouts! It takes dedication to push yourself even when you may not want to.