Pages

Friday, July 4, 2008

Oh. the cranky...

Had an appointment from 12:30 - 1:30 today, dutifully booked in my calendar. Meeting appears, booked from 2 - 2:30. Not a problem. I have a snack around 11:30. On the way back from my appointment I grab a coffee. Get back to my desk and eat a Kashi granola bar. Plan on eating the rest of my lunch at 2:30.

Ha.

2:00 rolls around and we are waiting on one person who is stuck on a phone call. Meeting starts at 2:30 instead. No big. Lunch at 3:00.

Except 30 min meeting turns into 90 min meeting. Now it's 4:00 and it seems to late to bother with lunch.

Cranky.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Just getting caught up with everyone's blogs here myself! lol

Sorry you are having a bit of a cranky day... I hope things get better for you and you were able to eat!

I had a good chuckle at your garbage story from your last post as I could just picture two people running down the street to catch the garbage truck! lol