Pages

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I am home...

We got home on Sunday night, but I seem to be moving in extreme slow motion. Tired from all this away-from-home business.

Sunday night we boarded the ferry in Digby, and as I was walking across the vehicle deck I managed to find a slippery spot on the deck. My front foot started sliding, I flailed around a bit and came down hard on my knees. Meanwhile, Husband is still walking along in front of me not noticing a thing. We get up to the passenger deck and find a seat and he sees I am covered in dirt. Shakes his head at clumsy wife.

No serious damage done, just scrapes and bruises, but I'm sore.

Plus, we came home to pea-soup fog. It's very dreary and depressing.

I did go down stairs to flip on my computer last night, but it didn't want to boot up for some reason. I wasn't in the mood to deal with it, and I didn't feel like dragging out my work laptop, so I just went to bed.

I'm feeling a little less stiff today and the sun is supposed to come out this afternoon (fingers crossed) so hopefully I will be back in business soon.

Stay tuned...

2 comments:

the Bag Lady said...

I hope the sun comes out for you, and that your stiffness goes away soon! That is totally something that would have happened to me....

Anonymous said...

Ouch! Glad it's nothing serious though.

If you get some sun can you send some rays my way too?! ;)