Pages

Monday, April 14, 2008

A day in the life...

Morning
I don't know why but I was dreaming about cupcakes last night. Dark chocolate-y cupcakes with creamy vanilla frosting....Argh.

The down-side of having the cat fence: This time of year they start poking at me around 5 a.m., wanting to go outside...Double Argh!!

Actually, I had a good sleep until the 5 a.m. wake-up call, so I'm feeling ok.

Midday
Lunch was good; it's gone now.

What did I do to the index finger on my right hand? It is aching and hurts to bend at the top joint. Sure makes typing fun.

Chilly in the office day - figures, this being the day I decide I can stop wearing undershirts, seeing has how it's been so nice in the office for the past couple of weeks...

Another coffee would be nice.

3 p.m.
Did not have another coffee.

Not feeling hungry, but I am going to eat my yogurt and berries anyway. It should keep me from getting hungry and raiding the kitchen when I get home from work. That's the theory anyway.


Evening
On the way home stopped at Sobey's because Moon has decided he likes Fiji water and that is the only water he wants to drink and we can't get that at Superstore. End up buying extra stuff because we are at a different grocery store than usual.

Have supper and make the mistake of booting up my laptop and checking my e-mail and of course there is a critical problem that needs analysis right away. Sent off an e-mail with a question, but no answer yet so I think I will hit the treadmill anyway. If no one is bothering to answer, it can't be all that critical.

10:30 p.m.
Workout done. Time to get ready for bed.

------------------------------
Daily Record
------------------------------
Weight: 143.5 lb

BF: Steel Cut Oats w/brown sugar & milk, coffee w/cream
Lunch: Raw cauliflower, WW Pita Bread, Hummus
Snack: Vanilla yogurt w/strawberries & raspberries
Supper: Salad, Chili w/tortilla chips on the side

Workout: 60 minutes treadmill

3 comments:

the Bag Lady said...

Dreaming about cupcakes?! OMG, the Bag Lady is so glad she never remembers her dreams!!!! Well, except one she had recently about a tornado striking her house....and she ran outside to lie in the flowerbed and cling to the post supporting her deck in order to take a photograph.
(Hey, it was a dream, what can I say?)

Unknown said...

Boy... If I had woken up after dreaming about cupcakes... I would have gone on a hunt for them! lol

I hope today goes better for you as it seems like yesterday was a so so day for you...

Take care.

JavaChick said...

Bag Lady - You are very brave in your dreams!

htabby - Yes, I'd say yesterday was so-so...Still thinking about those cupcakes...