Pages

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Saturday - New Start

I know I posted yesterday to say what my plan is, but I feel like today is the first day. Somehow Fridays have become a "day off". I think because it is/was the start of my Weight Watchers week, the day I weigh in and my points reset. Somehow, being the day farthest away from next weigh-in made it the day to splurge. Which is not to say that I go nuts, but I definitely don't "diet".

Yesterday was enjoyed. I did actually get on the treadmill last night which is good. Fridays are iffy - depends how tired I am feeling. I was tired when I got home from work, but after a couple hours to relax, I found the energy for some walking.

I started off my Saturday with a nice healthy breakfast of Red River Cereal, had a relaxing morning and then hit the treadmill again. Back to running intervals - not strictly following the C25K plan at the moment, kind of got off track with the whole sneaker hunting experience and then working a weekend. For now I'm just doing intervals and making sure it feels good. Once I get back into it, I'll see about getting back on the C25K schedule. Then I did a 20 minute yoga workout.

I forgot to mention a milestone that happened last week. It's not any real measure of progress in terms of weight loss or anything like that, just a fun thing for me to track. When we got the treadmill in January I started watching Dark Angel season 1 on DVD while on the treadmill. Some days I will just flip on the food network or play music, but often I will watch an episode on DVD. This past Tuesday I finished the final episode of season 2. So that's two seasons worth of treadmill workouts.

Last night I started in on Farscape. I don't actually have the entire Farscape collection yet, so I'm thinking this will be a fun incentive for me. As I finish one set, I'll order the next, so I can look forward to completing my collection.

--------------------------
Daily Record
--------------------------

BF: Red River Cereal w/honey & 2% Milk, coffee w/cream
Lunch: Curry chicken & rice (leftover from lunch out yesterday)
Supper: Bagged coleslaw mix w/ red bell pepper & Asian Sesame dressing, Great Wall Hoisin Pizza (from Martin Yan Quick & Easy again), Rum & Coke (with real Coke but only one!)

Workout: 50 minutes treadmill (Walk with 4 3-minute running intervals), 20 minute Yoga DVD.

4 comments:

Jaime said...

Hiya! Just found you via Merestone...and am adding you to my blogroll. :)

the Bag Lady said...

Ya know, if you read down the list of weights that you have posted in your sidebar, you can see the downward trend, so you are making progress! Keep up the good work!

JavaChick said...

BionicWoman - Hello! Thanks so much for stopping by. :)

Bag Lady - Thanks for reminding me...You're right, I guess I'm just impatient. :)

Unknown said...

A milestone is a milestone! lol Good job!

And yes... the trend is on the downward side. :)