Pages

Friday, April 4, 2008

Weigh in day

 
Weight: 141.9 (-0.3 lb)

So it's official weigh-in day, and the results are not quite as good as my weigh in from earlier in the week. But that's ok - it's still a loss for this week, and seeing the lower number earlier in the week makes me feel like I'm moving in the right direction.

It was a bit of an "off" week for me; work has been really busy, I've been tired and feeling kind of stressed. I got in two cardio sessions and 3 yoga sessions. Exercise minutes: 215, 120 of which was cardio, the rest was yoga. Walked 6.07 miles on the treadmill. My workout days were Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday. Not a lot compared to a normal week, but I feel like I managed to cram a decent amount into those 3 days.

Picked up my new Mizuno Wave Riders at The Running Room today. When I tried them on in the store they felt very familiar. Tomorrow they'll get the treadmill test.

Been a long day/week, I'm ready for the weekend.

3 comments:

the Bag Lady said...

The Bag Lady commends you on your loss. Every little bit helps!
The Bag Lady did her yoga 3 times this week. She also walked about 10 thousand miles today and climbed about 30 thousand steps. (We went looking at travel trailers. Up, down, up, down...walk some more.)
Didn't buy one though.

Unknown said...

Onwards and downwards... :) Congrats on the loss!

Well it sounds like a trend her for many with the super busy week and being so tired. Is spring here yet? lol

Yeah! You have your shoes now. :)

the Bag Lady said...

Oops - I was signed in with the wrong account and didn't realize it! Sorry for the confusion.