Pages

Sunday, November 4, 2007

Bad, bad weekend

It was a really bad weekend food-wise. For some reason I just seemed to want to eat constantly - stuff that was bad for me of course. I feel like I need a serious detox now. Flex Points are pretty much gone - 5 left for the week.

I did get in 2 good workouts, but I am very disappointed with myself.

I'm also tired and cranky because, yet again, I feel like I'm the only one trying to do anything around the house. Moon has sat behind the computer all weekend. I don't mind him playing games, we all have our preferred ways of relaxing, but ya can't spend all your time playing.

I'm so tired of the house being a disaster, but I feel like I can't - and shouldn't have to - do it all myself.

Okay, that was my whine for the evening. Tomorrow is a new day. Hopefully a good nights sleep will make me feel better.

No comments: