Pages

Monday, November 19, 2007

Monday Again...

So, I feel like I'm starting all over again. I have not been sticking to the program for the past few weeks, I've been very sporadic about tracking points. I think I did not too bad over the weekend - for the most part I was enjoying everything in moderation and not stuffing myself silly...Unfortunately yesterday on the trip home I was not making good choices at all. My tummy was not happy, and when I stepped on the scale this morning I was not happy either - 140 lbs! that puts me back up to where I started! Official weigh-in is not until Friday, so I'm hoping some of that will disappear by then if I can get back on track this week.

So...Back to working hard! Back to tracking points! Exercise...I kept up with that, I seem to be addicted now, but if I can get in some extra activity this week, that'll be even better.

----------------------------
Daily Record:
----------------------------
Weight: 140 lbs

BF: coffee w/10% cream 6 almonds, 1/2 cup raspberries, 1/2 cup strawberries, 1/2 cup yogurt.

Lunch: Totally Tubular Pasta (From Looney Spoons/Crazy Plates - can't remember which)

Snack: 1 apple

Supper: 4 PC Spring rolls w/orange & ginger sauce, 1 M&M Chicken Breast Grill, Stir-fried veggies, 1 serving Uncle Ben's Chicken & Herb Rice, 1 serving PC Butter Fudge.

A.M. Workout: Self Bikini Ready w/Ellen Barret (1st time for this DVD)
PM Workout: WATP 2 mile walk.

No comments: