Pages

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Busy like a bee...

It has been a busy, busy week and I have to confess that I have not been a good little Weight Watcher. I expect this trend to continue until Sunday, at least. I'm hoping things will get back to normal on Monday.

Moon & I will be leaving the house before 8 am tomorrow to go line up for the ferry. I expect all meals will be eaten out tomorrow - technically, we could have breakfast at home, but Moon really needs activities to occupy him when he is cooped up for 3 hours, so we usually eat breakfast in the cafeteria on the boat.

The ferry will doc around lunch time, and technically we could wait to eat once we arrive at a parental home (not sure which we'll be stopping at first at this point), but it's an hour drive and Moon will be hungry and cranky from having been cooped up on the ferry for 3 hours, so we will probably stop to eat again.

Then the plan is to go out for supper. We are having a weekend celebration of my parents 40th wedding anniversary (which technically was last weekend, but they had other things going on, so we're doing the party thing this weekend) which will kick off with us (Baby Sis & I, with our respective husbands and Baby Bro) taking our parents out to dinner.

Then Saturday morning, Baby Sis has planned a family breakfast. Then in the afternoon we are having a lunch, to which all the aunts, uncles and cousins are invited (because the parents did not want a big party, but we thought something should happen to mark the occaision, so lunch was our compromise). It will be a buffet style thing, sort of an open-house type idea where people can come and go as their schedules permit.

Baby Sis is also hoping to set up a video chat with our West Coast Sis and her family after supper on Saturday night...which leads me to believe that there will be a supper on Saturday night, although I'm sure we won't really need it.

Sunday we are hoping to visit with Moon's family before we head back to the ferry for the return trip. I feel bad that we won't have much time with them this trip, but Baby Sis had the whole weekend all planned out for us and the reason for this trip is my parents anniversary celebration. We thought about staying an extra day, but we have no one to babysit our kitties so we didn't want to leave them alone for any longer than 2 nights. Hopefully we will be able to make the trip home again for Christmas and stay with Moon's family then.

Of course, Moon hasn't even called his parents yet to let them know we will be around this weekend, so who knows...Maybe they already have other plans or something.

Anywho - it'll be a busy couple of days with lots of food.

Tomorrow is weigh-in day. Not sure what to expect - I've been avoiding the scale and eating has not been goood. But I will brave the scale anyway. Not sure whether I'll have time to post, mornings not being my best time of day, but we shall see.

No comments: