Pages

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Day Two of Get Back On Track

So, yesterday did not go quite as planned, but ok for the first day...I'll count it as easing into things. It's funny, when I started this in September the first few weeks seemed so easy and now I'm struggling. That seems to be the way it goes - cycles of easy-to-hard-to-easy-to-impossible-to-hard....I need to get back to the "easy".

What went right yesterday:
- lots of water
- 2 workouts (morning & evening)
- good fruit & veggie intake

What went wrong:
- didn't have a real supper plan, it ended up being more than it should have
- gave in to temptation in the grocery store (after work, hungry) and bought a package of the new PC Butter Fudge bcs I wanted to try it (had one serving, wrapped up the rest & put it away).
- too much sodium

I do have all my meals/snacks planned out for today, coming in at a grand total of 25 points for the day which is ok. I have 20 pts/day, I've got 2 activity points already, which leaves 3 to come from Flex (unless I get in an evening workout).

--------------------------
Daily Record
--------------------------
Weight: 140 lbs

BF: WW toast w/PB, coffee w/10% cream
Snack: Apple
Lunch: Black Bean & Corn Soup
Snack: Yogurt w/strawberries & raspberries
Supper: PC Indian Biryani Cooking Sauce w/chicken, cauliflower, red bell pepper, PC Garlic Naan.

AM workout: Walk & Jog DVD
PM Workout: WATP 1 Mile Walk

No comments: