Pages

Sunday, November 18, 2007

There's no place like home...

We had a great weekend, but I am glad to be home and looking forward to sleeping in my own bed.

Also, I worry about the cats whenever we go away and leave them. I was happy to come home and find them safe and sound. They did manage to get the cat treats from the cupboard above the stove - not sure how they managed that one, but it was our last resort as a location because in the past they've managed to retrieve them from every other spot we've tried. And, it looks as though they decided to attack a roll of paper towel in the bathroom, but they just unravelled it a bit; nothing serious. I'm just happy to find that neither of them got sick or anything while we were gone.

Food-wise, I think I did ok this weekend, up until this afternoon. Hoping that tomorrow I can go back to clean eating and get back on track. There were some family pictures taken this weekend, and I was not happy with how I looked, so that gives me an extra bit of motivation.

Now I'm tired and ready to head off to my comfy bed. I can't believe tomorrow is Monday already!

No comments: