Pages

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Looking forward to sleep...

Did not want to exercise tonight. Had a headache at work all afternoon, by the time I got home I didn't want to do anything. But since I took yesterday off I felt like I should. So, did a half hour - just a combination of things: jumping jacks, skipping, jump squats, push ups, some weights/kettlebells, and a few ab moves. Basically just kept moving for a half hour.

Food today - basically the same as yesterday except no potato chips, did have a small handful of peanuts before my workout, and had 1/2 cup of President's Choice Bombay Rice Pilaf instead of wild rice.

Now I'm off to get some sleep.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

woo hoo!

go you!

me too!

what else can we do?!

(ok that was lame but I, too, wasnt in the mood and did 30 minutes of walkwalkPOWERwalking yesterday)

the Bag Lady said...

Good for you for exercising with a headache! I would have absolutely given myself a pass if I had a headache!

Unknown said...

Yes, 30 mins of what you did is wonderful... I think I would have skipped it too. *blushing* :)

I wonder if it is a withdrawal headache...

Anonymous said...

ugh - i hate working out when a headache is involved. Altho about half the time, the working out helps it. Anyhow, hope you're feeling better!

Missicat said...

Good for you for still working out! *applause*

Unknown said...

Hope your headache gets better!

Nuts are such a good snack.

Crissy Rae said...

Good job girl! Great to see that you put forth the effort to get in some exercise even though you weren't feeling up to it. I'd say that's a good sign for better days to come :)