Pages

Monday, January 18, 2010

Monday

So I type up that whole recap of last week’s workouts, I post food pictures, and 2 out of 3 comments are about the cat pictures (and shoes). I guess I was right – it is all about the cats! 

That’s ok, they are pretty fabulous, in my humble opinion.

I confess – I also made a return visit to the shoe store today and gave my debit card another little workout. There were a couple other pairs of shoes I had been debating over, but I am trying to curb my impulsive shoe shopping…Mostly it appears I just manage to delay it. What can I say? I like shoes.

My other workout for the day was Cardio Intervals. After last week, I was still not feeling up to doing the whole thing as running intervals. So, I did 3 intervals that were different speeds of walking, 4 intervals that were walk/run, then 3 walking again. At the time it felt fine, but now my legs are complaining. Hope I haven’t I haven’t gone and set myself back again.

Finally, less than exciting though they may be, today’s food pictures….

Breakfast was yogurt and an apple:

IMG_0450

Still feeling unmotivated to actually cook on the weekends for my work lunches. Last year January was a bad month for workouts. This year I’m doing the workouts, but I don’t wanna make lunch. So, for the second week in a row, Amy is doing the cooking. The upside to this is that I feel compelled to add veggies to my pre-packaged lunches.

Burrito with yellow bell pepper and cauliflower:

IMG_0451

Late afternoon pick-me-up:

IMG_0448

Dinner was a very tasty repeat of last night. So glad this experiment worked out and we will be making it again.

Italian Chicken & Potatoes, with steamed broccoli and cauliflower:

IMG_8391

 

For my dessert – Bolthouse Vanilla Chai:
IMG_8394

Time to drag my weary muscles to bed!

2 comments:

m said...

I LOVE After8s.
they remind me of living in england.
I wonder if I could even find em in Austin?!

thanks fer the craving :)

Unknown said...

haha! You know it's the cats... :0)

Keep up the great work!

Thanks for the positive vibes... kinda need it right now.

That Chai tea intrigues me... never heard of it. (Now you have me craving tea) lol