Pages

Monday, January 25, 2010

Monday

The weather is warming up again which is nice, but we have a wind warning + rainfall warning for tonight;. The weather page says winds of up to 90 km/hr. I’m hoping the cat fence survives.

Today I was a very forgetful food blogger. Totally forgot to photograph breakfast. Remembered to snap a photo of my red bell pepper strips at lunch, but then forgot to capture my Amy’s Kitchen Burrito.

So, for the sake of keeping track:

Breakfast was PC Blue Menu hot cereal made with almond milk and sweetened with maple syrup.

Lunch was 1/2 large red bell pepper and a burrito.

Afternoon treat – two After Eights.

When I came home from work I did 35 minutes of cardio intervals. This felt like a bit of a bonus workout as I was supposed to be meeting a friend for dinner and a movie tonight. Unfortunately, my friend is laid up with a bad back and can’t go anywhere at the moment.

It was probably just as well that we didn’t go out tonight anyway, because the weather could be nasty.

Supper was the same as last night, but since it’s the only meal I photographed today, I figured I could at least use different dishes!

IMG_8429

IMG_8430

IMG_8431

That was the last of the White Bean & Apple Chili. Tonight I split my cornbread and added a little butter and maple syrup.

Now, I do believe I can get in a bit of piano time before crawling in bed with a book. Night all!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I don't know what is worse - high winds, rain, heavy snow... it just all sucks! lol Hopefully we get better weather here soon. :0)

It is too bad that you were not able to go to the movie but it is understandable. Enjoy your evening!