Pages

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Thursday...

I don't seem to be keeping up with the food blogging, do I? I don't know, I just don't seem to be finding the time. Or don't have the interest at the moment? Not saying I'm done, but I guess things may be a bit irregular for a while.

Not too much going on - I have been sticking to my workout plan. I do find this takes a bit more time than I had been putting in previously. But I think the change is good.

It has been cold this week, but warmed up today and should be nice for the next few days at least.
And that's about all I have to say tonight.

Have a great Friday everyone!

6 comments:

~Laura said...

I wish I was motivated to work out the way your do!

The Merry said...

Whew! If you'd told me that today was Tuesday, I would've been extremely bummed ;)

Go Javachick!

Unknown said...

Keep it up! :0)

You really have to check out some of the other places up there some time... beautiful. Mind you I still have to head over to your side of Canada here some day... I have heard SO many great things.

the Bag Lady said...

Admit it - you've just been too busy enjoying your piano to take pictures of your food!! That's okay - I understand.

JavaChick said...

Laura - If I knew where the motivation comes from, I'd share the secret...But I think I mainly sorta like it. Working out. Crazy, I know.

Merry - Glad to oblige. Will try to refrain from scaring you in future. :)

candlerun - What can I say? We like it over here. :)

Bag Lady - Ha! You know me too well. Though I have actually been snapping the pics, just to lazy to upload and post.

Crabby McSlacker said...

Oh good, so you've been taking the pics, even if you haven't been uploading them? I LOVE your food pictures; always makes me crave healthy stuff.