Pages

Monday, November 9, 2009

Happy Monday Everyone!

No, it wasn't too nasty, but yes, I was sick all weekend. Sore throat and pounding headache for the most part, along with some muscle aches and feeling very tired.

So, yet another weekend goes by and my to do list gets longer instead of shorter. On the bright side, I caught up on a lot of TV shows that I had PVR'd and read a couple of books. It's a shame though - I think it was a really nice weekend weather wise. Or at least yesterday was, Saturday is actually a bit of a blur.

Husband took good care of me, did the grocery shopping and fed me lots of homemade chicken soup. I think I'll keep him. :)

I took today off. I am feeling better, but I don't want to be stuck at work if another one of those headaches comes on. Hopefully in another day or two I will be able to get back to the normal routine.

Thanks for all the comments over the weekend! It made me feel a little better.

4 comments:

Shirls said...

glad to hear that the recovery is well on the way. sometimes I think our bodies just say SLOW DOWN! so spending a couple of days watching some tv and reading sounds like just the ticket

Sagan said...

Good idea to take some time to rest and recuperate!

the Bag Lady said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better! I have had a headache, too, for a few days. Wonder if it's stress, or something more.

JavaChick said...

Thanks ladies! I definitely am feeling better, but I think it's worth it to take an extra day or two to make sure I'm over whatever it was. Often I don't do that, then it seems to just drag on and on and take forever to start feeling good again.