Pages

Monday, June 9, 2008

Boot Camp Day 1...

The weekend was bad. We shall not speak of it.

Though - I did get in a treadmill session on Saturday, and spent 3 1/2 hours gardening yesterday. And I was busy, busy, busy. So it's not like I was sitting around all weekend. Just the eating was bad. Always my weak spot.

So I guess that means Boot Camp starts today...

...And this is how it went.

Summer has arrived. It was hot. I know at one point the weather page said it was 28° C, which would not be bad if I had been expecting it and had dressed for it and have I mentioned our office does not have AC? So, I had an Iced Coffee which was not part of the plan, but I wanted something with ice in it.

It was good.

But given my iffy relationship with milk, not likely to become a daily habit.

Supper was good though, we BBQ'd and ate out on the deck with the cats to keep us company (and Fred had bits of my chicken as usual).

I have completed my workout.

I had a snack of nice fresh strawberries.

So maybe not a perfect first day, but definitely better.

Garden pics below for those interested...Too tired to caption...Bed time for me!

---------------------------------
Daily Record
---------------------------------
Weight: 143.9 (+ 0.2)

BF: Yogurt & Granola, Coffee w/cream
Snack: Apple
Lunch: Soba Noodles w/bell pepper, snap peas, green onion & peanut sauce
Snack: Iced Coffee
Supper: BBQ chicken, roasted potatoes, salad
Snack: Strawberries

Workout: 60 minutes on the treadmill

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

definitely better which makes it a perfect first day.

love,
Suzy Sunshine

JavaChick said...

Thank you mizfit. Getting through one day made me feel better. Now hopefully I can follow it with a bunch more good days.

Unknown said...

Cheer up! The week will get much better from here.