Pages

Monday, June 2, 2008

Sunday's Record

Woke very early Sunday morning to an excruciatingly painful muscle cramp in my left calf. It was sore for the rest of the day.

My planned workout for the day should have been cardio, but honestly was not sure the leg was up to it.

On the upside - instead of the rainy day I was expecting based on the weather forecast, it turned out to be quite a nice day. So, I made a garden center run and loaded up on plants. So no official workout, but I probably spent around 2 hours working in the yard. Still work left to do, so not sure how that will fit in to my schedule this week, but we'll see how it goes.

I am not on speaking terms with my scale right now. It is saying nasty things to me.

A few weeks back I decided to change my workout schedule to less cardio & more weights. For the first two weeks I managed to stick get in my 3 cardio sessions & 3 weight sessions and even though I thought it was too soon, it seemed like I could start seeing the results when I looked in the mirror. But not on the scale.

My third week was pretty much a bust - 2 cardio sessions and 1 session of weights. Now I am into my 4th week and already behind schedule.

Oh...and the pie...well, I unthinkingly bought the bag of key limes because I hardly ever see them in the store. Then I realized that was probably not a good thing to do. But since pie had more or less been promised to Husband, I went ahead and made it. I am going to eat it, but be careful with the rest of my meals, until the pie is gone.

----------------------------------
Daily Record
----------------------------------
BF: nectarine, yogurt w/cranberry granola, coffee w/cream
Lunch: Rotini (1/2 cup ry pasta) with fresh tomato sauce & 1/4 cup feta cheese
Supper: PC Madras Curry sauce with chicken, cauliflower & bell pepper, Naan
Dessert: Key Lime Cream Pie

1 comment:

the Bag Lady said...

The Bag Lady can relate to the pie. For her it was the chocolate cake she made for the birthday party that didn't all get eaten. Sigh. She tried to get the birthday folks to take it with them.... oh, wait, maybe she forgot to mention it to them.... :)