Pages

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Countdown to vacation

Yesterday started out dreary but turned into a beautiful day. It was warm & sunny when we got home. We BBQ'd supper. I puttered around, started getting organized for my weekend away, did some laundry, spent a bit of time outside and got my weight workout in. It was a nice evening - busy, but no rushing around or stress.

Finally got around to taking my cat statue out to the garden.

Photobucket

Plus, I had two new fairies to add.

Photobucket

Because I apparently don't know when to quit.

Photobucket

Day Lilies have buds now.

Photobucket

And these are my three other little pea plants, that are growing in the flower bed (can't remember if I already posted a photo of these).

Photobucket

Last day of work and then I am off until next Wednesday. Happy dance over here.

-----------------------
Daily Record
-----------------------
Weight: 142.2

BF: Crumpet w/strawberry jam, coffee w/cream

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Things are sure progressing nicely for you! Your garden is beautiful as always - and love the new ornaments. :)

Unknown said...

There's going to be more statues than plants in your garden! :) They look great. I want fairies among my plants.

Missicat said...

Have fun! Love the statues...

the Bag Lady said...

The Bag Lady has fairy-envy!! She wants a fairy for the bottom of her garden, too!!!
Things look lovely in your garden - I love the photo of the cat ornament curled up beside those gorgeous lilies!
Have a great time on your vacation - I have Nova Scotia-envy, too!! Go visit my crazy aunt while you're there, wouldya? (then I won't have to!!)

Jaime said...

LOVE the second fairy...so pretty!!! I'll have to get a few things for next year's bigger garden plans. :)

I think I decided to do nasturtiums (why can I never spell that?) and maybe some climbing peas or beans next year. DBF wants to close in under our deck (it is an eyesore) so I'll make sure to put trelliswork along it and then I'll have something to play with!

Amy said...

thanks for the comments and encouragement! feel free to pipe up whenever you want! ;)

Crissy Rae said...

The pictures look great! I really like those new fairies, they look so nice and add to the gardens.

Anonymous said...

Hope you enjoy your vacation!!