Pages

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Busy busy...

I know, I didn't check yesterday. Things have been busy! Today was busy! But I did get in my Weight workout this morning (1 hour) and I just finished playing with the Wii Fit. I am so bad at the Balance Games it isn't funny. Now I am pretty much ready to crawl in bed with my book and read for a while.

I know. This was not an exciting post at all. I will try to do better this week, I promise.

------------------------------
Daily Record
------------------------------
BF: 2 slices multigrain toast w/Olivina margarine & honey, coffee w/cream
Lunch: Red curry chicken & rice (leftover from my supper last night)
Supper: Taco Salad

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I soooo can not wait till I can get on my Wii Fit! I am absolutely dying here not to get on it. :(

Good job on doing an hour of it!