Pages

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas

IMG_8286

It snowed and snowed and snowed all day today.

So it only makes sense that I would find this on our front step…

IMG_8283

That would be the 2010 Spring and Summer catalog.

Anyway, we are off first thing tomorrow morning. The ferry leaves at 9 am and we should be in Nova Scotia by noon, though we have another hour of driving to get to my parents house.

Currently running around, finishing up last minute packing and making sure everything is set up for the cats (and the cat sitter who will be checking in). Then off to bed, where I won’t sleep because I’ll be too busy worrying about everything I didn’t manage to get done and everything that I might forget tomorrow morning. Ah, the holidays…

Happy Christmas Eve Eve folks!

7 comments:

Jaime said...

Merry Christmas!

I just emailed my neighbor/cat sitter today to find out how bad my driveway is and how mad my cat is!

Shirls said...

I just got my spring/summer too, odd thing is that the early delivery in the middle of winter somehow gives me spring hope... but the early delivery of the wishbook in the summer, ick! LOL

have a wonderful safe journey and a great time with family! merry christmas!

Stephanie said...

Ha, that's a hilarious contrast. What a cosy wintry scene!
BODA weight loss

Missicat said...

Enjoy your Christmas! We got plenty of snow too...

Sagan said...

It's so mean how the stores come out with summer catalogues in the middle of winter :) But your place looks awfully pretty!

~Laura said...

What a beautiful picture!! I wish we got snow here in good ole East Texas. I will just have to enjoy your pics. Hope your Christmas was wonderful!

~Laura said...

oh and the dollar store here in our town started putting Valentines stuff out the day before Christmas Eve!!!!