Pages

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Get Your Shoe Fix Here

First: incline walk + lower body weights workout = sore glutes the next day. In case you were wondering.

Second: Just because The Bag Lady asked, shoes!

The spoils of my shoe shopping yesterday:
Photobucket

The boots are bronze, kinda funky I know. But I like 'em:
Photobucket

These shoes are made in Canada and supposedly winter-proof. I'm not sure I believe that, but they are very comfy and have a nice flexible sole with a bit of a tread to it. The purse is also Canadian-made.
Photobucket

3. To prove to The Bag Lady that I am indeed a grown-up, another picture of me - this time in my pajamas.

I can't imagine why she would say I look like a kid. You?
Photobucket

** You can't tell from your side of the internet, but I'm wearing my innocent face right now **

That's it for Saturday, folks!

10 comments:

The Merry said...

Wow! That's style.

It would not have occurred to me to wear those boots with that outfit ;)

(I like the boots, by the way. And the bag, and the shoes, and yes the outfit is cute too.)

the Bag Lady said...

Thanks! The Bag Lady totally loves all of those....what size are they? The Bag Lady wears a 7. Can we share? (Actually, I can no longer wear anything with heels - too accustomed to wearing sneakers or rubber boots now!)

Oh, yeah, those jammies make you look WA-AY older!! :) So cute!

the Bag Lady said...

Meant to say even heels that low. Actually, though, when I looked at them again, I could probably wear them. But only if hubby was wearing his cowboy boots...he's shrinking.

JavaChick said...

Merry - Much as I love the boots, the pajamas are a little long, so they require a higher heel. ;)

Bag Lady - They are size 6 I'm afraid. I kinda need heels since I'm 5 feet tall and my husband is 6' 2". I can't wear heels that are too high though, because then I can't keep up with my husband when we are walking together.

I was wearing my pj's and I thought to myself "Now I probably do look like a kid", so I couldn't resist posting the picture.

the Bag Lady said...

javachick - what is with that? The Bag Lady is 5'7", and so is the Cowboy! Oh, well, with my clumsiness and foot troubles, it's just as well I don't have to wear heels! But I swear, I'd almost be tempted to cut off my toes to wear those boots! They are so cute! (shoe fetish? What shoe fetish...)

JavaChick said...

Bag Lady - As an alternative to chopping off your toes, you could always pop over to Saint John and visit the Manchester Shoe Salon. I'm pretty sure they had other sizes left, and I think you would miss your toes.

the Bag Lady said...

Sheesh, If only I had more air miles... of course, if I went that far for a pair of boots, I'd have to go visit my aunt in Dartmouth... guess I'll live without the boots!
I'm going to post a photo of the last pair of shoes I bought (for step-daughter's wedding)...I love them. It's not a great photo, but it's the best I have of them.

Erin said...

I love the shoes and the purse!!!

Crabby McSlacker said...

Love the wild pajamas! Very mature. (The boots are great too).

Sarah said...

Those are great boots! And super fun pajamas!