Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Tuesday

Not much going on today. Wearing my new shoes. Yay! It was sunshine-y again this morning, though the forecast is saying we may get flurries. Blah. Since I don't seem to have much of anything on my mind today, we'll just jump right into:

How I did yesterday
Yesterday was good - I followed my meal plan almost to the letter. The only addition was some dip to go with my raw veggies at supper. I had around 2.25L of water throughout the day. Honestly, I wanted to eat more but I told myself I didn't need any thing else and I stayed determined.

I got in my C25K session, plus 15 minutes of additional walking for a total of 45 minutes of cardio. I don't know why, but the C25K session seemed harder last night than when I did it on Saturday. I noticed the same thing last week - it seemed like the second session was harder than the first, but then when I did the third session it was okay. We'll see if this week follows that pattern.

---------------------------
Daily Record
---------------------------
Weight: 143.9

BF: Toast w/PB, coffee w/cream
Snack: raw cauliflower
Lunch: Tortellini Stew
Snack: Yogurt & berries
Supper Chili

Planned workout: Strength training

2 comments:

the Bag Lady said...

Good for you for sticking to your menu plan. The Bag Lady started out well yesterday, but last evening was a disaster. Sigh.
Today will be better!

JavaChick said...

It happens to everyone from time to time. Like you say, you just have to do better the next day. Hang in there! :)