Pages

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Who ordered more snow?

Got up this morning and it was snowing. Again. Wah! And it might snow again tonight. Wah!

Yeah, I know. I live in the Maritimes. It could keep snowing for the next couple of months. I should quit my whining already.

I am so tired today. This has been feeling like a really long week, and today I just can't seem to clear the fog from my head. All I want to do is curl up and take a nap. But I can't. So I'm taking a little break to pop into blogland. And drinking a can of Coke, which is so not on the menu plan for the day, but I can't be perfect all the time, right?

Actually, today I have been far from perfect. I brought my lunch, but then they decided to bring pizza in for everyone. I really love pizza. I don't get to have real pizza very often because Moon doesn't like it. I do consider myself fortunate that he is quite willing to eat my little pita pizza concoctions, but sometimes it's nice to have a slice of real pizza. So, I decided to have pizza for lunch, and add a little caffiene in the form of Coke. Which I also love. So, I guess it's treat day for JavaChick, and if that means a bad weigh-in tomorrow, so be it.

I did well yesterday though. I was extra hungry, so I threw a few extras in my meal plan, but I was still in a good points range. Actually, as of last night I still had 19.5 Flex Points left, and today is the last day of my Weight Watchers week, so at least I had points for the pizza and Coke today.

Also got in my C25K run. I have to tell you that if I had not stated yesterday that I was going to do that last session for the week, I might have talked myself out of it. But, I did say I was going to, so to the treadmill I went, and ended up doing 45 minutes. That's week 2 out of the way, bring on week 3.

Moon, on the other hand, has been finding convenient excuses all week to avoid a second round with the treadmill. But he said he would get in a walk tonight. I will keep you posted.

2 comments:

the Bag Lady said...

We are supposed to get snow this weekend, too. It has been really warm here for the last couple weeks, so can't complain. March can be wicked, though.
Pizza sounds so-o-o good. But the Bag Lady is committed to eating properly this week. She has done really quite well so far, and hopes to stick it out for the week.

Emily said...

Wow! Still have 19.5 flex points...mine are ALWAYS used up (that is, when I remember to count LOL.) Keep up the good work!!