Pages

Monday, February 18, 2008

Water, water, everywhere

Rainy, dreary day here. Rainfall warning, in fact. Expect flood conditions. There's water everywhere. Rivers running down the sides of the roads. There was quite the puddle in our garage when we left for work this morning (yes, I am writing this on my lunch break at work).

There has been a Boil Water order in effect since last Thursday. Pain in the butt, I tell you. Tap water is okay for washing dishes and bathing, but not for drinking. Which I take to also mean: not good for brushing your teeth or washing fruits & veggies. Inconvenient.

On the other hand, how spoiled am I? At least I'm not hiking down to the creek (if there were one) and filling buckets to tote back to the house. It could be worse.

Other than that, not much to say. It's Monday again. Those weekends just fly by so darned quickly. There was definite overuse of Flex Points on Friday & Saturday, but yesterday was good and I have every intention of behaving myself for the rest of the week. It's time to get out of the 140's dammit. I never should have been here in the first place.

--------------------------
Daily Record
--------------------------
Weight: 142.8 lb

BF: 1/2 cup each: strawberries, raspberries, vanilla yogurt; coffee w/cream
Snack: 12 almonds
Lunch: Tortellini Stew
Supper: Chicken Fajitas (left over)
Snack: Grapes

Workout: C25K 1.2 (week 1, workout 2), plus some extra walking to round it out to 45 minutes most likely.

3 comments:

the Bag Lady said...

Javachick - "It's time to get out of the 40's - never should have been here in the first place" - I love that!! I am stealing it, but have to amend it just a teensy bit!!
Sorry to hear about your water problems - hope the rain has let up and things get back to normal.

the Bag Lady said...

Oh, and as to your question on my post today? Yes, yes it is...

HappyBlogChick said...

My breakfast sounds like your breakfast, but I throw 1/2 cup of fiber 1 in. Have you tried that? I like all the different textures together.

Sorry to hear about your water issues. My water issues are different - I'm not drinking enough. I have to say, yours sounds worse. Bummer. Hope things get better for you soon in that department.