Pages

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Wednesday done

Short & sweet tonight…

I did stay up to watch the finale of Big Brother last night (go Jordon!) and I was sooo tired by the end of today. Midnight is just too late for me. I’d blame it on old age but I’ve always been that way – I need lots of sleep.

Did Boot Camp #2 for the week – thought it would be difficult, being so tired, but once I got going I was ok. After my workout I had a shower, and then was pleasantly surprised to find Husband in the kitchen getting a head start on supper.

We had pizza again. Should have made a salad, but honestly, I just was not in the mood. Not a good excuse, I know, but there it is.

I felt quite satisfied with just the pizza though, and at least it was homemade!

IMG_6486

IMG_6490 IMG_6492

No comments: