Pages

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Wednesday

Ok, I had good intentions for writing an interesting post today, but it's late, I'm tired, and I have to get up earlier than usual tomorrow because Husband is dropping the car off at the dealer at 8:00 AM, which means he will be dropping me off at work earlier than that.

At the moment, I just can think coherently. So that's two short, pointless posts in a row. I'll try to do better tomorrow, I promise.

-----------------------------
Daily Record
-----------------------------
Weight: 142.7 lb

BF: Kashi Granola Bar, coffee w/cream
Lunch: Yellow Curry & Rice (leftovers from last night)
Snack: PC Yogurt & granola
Supper: salad, spaghetti

Workout: 60 minutes on the treadmill

2 comments:

the Bag Lady said...

Don't know what you're worrying about - most of the Bag Lady's posts are totally pointless! Some are just longer than others! At least your post was short, and (dare I say?) to the point!!

Unknown said...

It's all good! :)