Pages

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The redheads are coming!

Ok, only one redhead. But one redhead + me [also redhead] = redheads!

My baby sister [who is 27 years old but she will always be baby sister to me] is coming to visit for the weekend. Happy! She was planning on coming. Then yesterday I got a message that she thought she couldn't come. Then this morning got another message saying she would be here. So it was more like Happy!....Disappointed...Happy again!

Of course, the house is somewhat of a disaster. As usual. Spare room has recently become dumping ground for clothes that I am either packing away until next winter or getting rid of. Have not completed analysis. This in addition to the laundry racks of line dry clothing items that are pretty much permanent fixtures in the spare room. And, you know, the usual. Vacuum, clean bathroom, etc. You'd think I'd have done all this on the weekend. Planned too. And believe it or not I did not sit around on my butt. I was productive. But my To Do list was longer than the long weekend. Funny how that always happens.

Anyway, I'm happy she is coming, but that means that I have to get in my final workout for the week, plus do all the house stuff and truth be told, I'm tired already.

Intermission...

Ok, I had planned to do my last weight workout tonight, but then Husband went into town and he wanted me to come along. By the time we got back it was after nine, and I was just too tire. It's 10:00 now, and I'm ready to head off to bed. So, final workout will have to be tomorrow night. And finish cleaning house, etc. Hope I get a good night's sleep and wake up feeling better tomorrow.

------------------------------------
Daily Record
------------------------------------
Weight: 143 lb

BF: Fibre 1 Bar, coffee w/cream
Snack: Quaker crispy delights [did not need these]
Lunch: Minestrone Soup & Kashi Bar
Snack: Yogurt, coconut, raspberries
Supper: Chicken Curry & Rice

Workout: None

4 comments:

Missicat said...

Have fun!
I really need to keep a workout/food journal - I had started one a while back but got lazy keeping it up to date. Good luck on the workouts!

the Bag Lady said...

Here's hoping you get everything done before the little sister arrives. But I'm betting that as long as the bed is cleared off and has clean sheets, she isn't going to give a hoot about the clothes hanging around - she's going to be much more interested in spending time with you!
Have fun!

Unknown said...

Redheads? lol I have to laugh at this 'cause I have just been contacted by some Redheads that I was related to! I had NO clue about this. Too funny!

Well, make sure you have some fun and I would not stress out too much about your place.

:)

Crissy Rae said...

Good luck getting everything cleaned and ready for your sister's arrival. That is so great that she is coming for a visit. I'm sure you will have a great time!