I was tagged by Crystal to list 5 facts about myself...I already did one of these with 7 facts a while back...Not sure I can come up with 5 more, but here goes...thinking...thinking...this is hard....thinking some more...Argh!
1. I am a pack rat. I wish I wasn't, but I am.
2. I have never dyed my hair. I like my natural colour.
3. I don't like making phone calls and will go to great lengths to avoid doing so.
4. I don't like kiwi. I think they have a metallic taste.
5. I have a lemon tree and a key lime tree, each growing in pots in my kitchen. I started them from seeds and I was quite impressed that they grew.
We got home from work yesterday to find that our lawn care people had been by and treated our lawn for weeds. This means that the cats can't go out and play in the yard for 24 hours. There were some unhappy kitties in the JavaChick home last night. They would sit there and look at me and I could just see them thinking What is wrong with you? Open the window so we can go out already!
So, I decided to get my cardio by going outside for a walk. Because if I was down on the treadmill, they'd be down there pawing at the window and giving me sad looks. Just can't handle the sad looks.
It was a beautiful evening, sunny with a light breeze. Perfect for a walk. I love seeing what other people have growing in their gardens. I passed one house with a lawn just covered in violets. So pretty.
Then I had not such a great sleep because I had cats poking at me all night. Now? Can we go out now? Are you going to get up and open the window now?
Looking forward to sleep tonight, that's for sure.