Pages

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Still here...

Hello Blogland! I am still around. I've just been tired out/not feeling so great for the past couple of days. Baby Sis left yesterday, but we had a great weekend.

I think the not feeling so great could be due, in part, to an excess of margaritas on Sunday night...Also, I ran out of allergy pills again and I am stubbornly trying to stay off them for a while. I think it's been almost a week? And I know last time I did this I felt crappy and didn't last very long...Ah well, if I don't feel better by the weekend I suppose I'll have to get some more pills.

Eating...well...I was having a fun weekend.

Exercise...well....I was having a fun weekend.

We did get for one walk. Last night I got in a weight training session, and spent a bit of time playing with the Wii Fit. Aiming for cardio tonight and weights tomorrow to finish off my week.

I have no idea what the scale is saying at the moment (though last night the Wii told me I had lost 1.5 lbs...seems rather unlikely).

In any case, I should be back to the normal routine next week. Right now, just trying to make it to the weekend.

4 comments:

Crissy Rae said...

As long as you had a good weekend with the Sis then that's all that matters. You deserve some time for fun! Hope you feel better.

the Bag Lady said...

Glad you had fun with you sister! Hope your allergies settle down for you.

the Bag Lady said...

Oops - your sister. I meant your sister.

Missicat said...

Yes, I had one of those fun weekends too! :-)
How did you get that fitday sidebar?
Thanks!