Pages

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Good for what ails you

 
Hot & Sour Chicken Soup

Photobucket

Love how you can see the steam coming off that soup. Husband will be right as rain in no time.

For my fellow shoe enthusiasts, today's shoes:

Photobucket

And finally, it was a rainy, miserable day so I am here to brighten things up with this shot that was taken last weekend:

Photobucket

Aren't those colours beautiful?

Today, instead of being a diet blog, we are a food-shoes-flowers blog. Much more fun.

Now I am off, because it is past my bedtime.

-----------------------
Daily Record
-----------------------
Weight: 142.7

BF: steel cut oats, coffee w/cream
Lunch: spaghetti (leftover), apple slices & grapes
Snack: PC Vanilla Yogurt with cranberry granola
Supper: Hot & Sour Chicken Soup

Workout: nada...grocery shopping, making soup, cleaning up occupied my evening. Also a little couch time with the cats.

2 comments:

the Bag Lady said...

Loved all your photos in this post! That soup looks wonderful, the shoes are adorable, and the flowers are so cheerful!
Thanks!!

Shirls said...

I'm with bag lady the soup and the shoes, fab!

I wish we had flowers, haven't seen a one yet, sigh..