Pages

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Turn that craving upside-down

Earlier in the week I had a craving for coconut cream pie. Some cravings come and go, but this one stuck. Then I had an idea. Last night I combined 1/2 cup of vanilla yogurt with 1/4 cup of shredded coconut. Once that was all stirred together, I topped it with 1/2 cup of frozen raspberries. I covered the bowl with plastic wrap and put it in the fridge.

This morning, the berries were nicely defrosted. I stirred it all together, and Voila! Coconut Cream Yogurt with Raspberries. It was very tasty and it hit the spot.

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

~Laura said...

Yummy....that looks so good!

the Bag Lady said...

That looks wonderful - very clever of you!

Crabby McSlacker said...

Wow, that really does look tasty.

And what a healthy substitution!

meredi said...

Oooh, that is a wonderful idea! I've had coconut on my oatmeal but never thought about the yogurt. Will try that tonight! :)

Anonymous said...

holy crap that sounds delish.