Pages

Friday, May 2, 2008

And back up we go...

Weigh In: 142.7 (+0.9 lb)

These ups and downs can really get to a person. Still, I know I didn't have the best week and I am determined to do better.

I only got in 4 workouts this week (usually I do 5, often 6). 265 minutes spent exercising, 8.80 miles walked. So I ate more and exercised less over this past week. Guess I can't complain about a bit of a gain.

I had good intentions to start off my week. I usually buy lunch on Friday's, as a change of pace, but I still had hummus, pita bread and cut-up cauliflower left in the fridge. After the Tostitos Monday night, and eating out on Tuesday night, I figured I would brown bag it again today. That was the intention.

Good news - our company won a local award for "Most Promising Start Up Company" last night. Bad news - to celebrate, we had pizza for lunch.

I did munch on my raw cauliflower this morning. But then I had 4 garlic fingers, 1 slice of pizza (Hawaiian), and 1 can of Coke for lunch. It was good, but I felt very full after. Also sleepy. Loooonnnngggg afternoon.

I did get in a walk on the treadmill tonight after work - Friday is usually a day off from exercise, but I figured I'd get a head start on the week. I'm feeling it a bit though, so I'm not sure it was a good idea.

Now I'm ready to crawl in bed a read for a while. Seems like a good way to start the weekend.

3 comments:

Crissy Rae said...

I say chalk it up to a tough week of eating and not getting as much exercise as usual. The good news is the gain is small enough that you can wipe it out this next week.

Great news on your company winning an award-kick ass!

Unknown said...

Thank you for your lovely comment. :)

the Bag Lady said...

There's always next week! :)
Good thing birthdays only come around once a year, eh?