Pages

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

The important thing is...

I can still smile, and it doesn't really take much to bring on that smile.

I still mean the rant. I'm still feeling the frustration. But I don't want to let it consume my mind.

So, here are a couple of things that made my day smile-worthy.

These are the shoes I wore today. A pair of brown flats that I bought at Winners a couple of years ago...

Photobucket

Every so often during the day, if my foot was positioned correctly, I could look down and see this:

Photobucket

I know, doesn't take much to get a smile out of me. Normally, I wear basic solid colour socks to work, but for some reason this morning, these appealed to me.


Photobucket

It also was a beautiful, sunny evening. We left work a little early, due to Husband still feeling under the weather. That meant I had a bit more evening to enjoy, which was nice. And, of course, I had my Fabulous Felines to enjoy the beautiful evening with!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

So really, things aren't all that bad. Right?

4 comments:

the Bag Lady said...

Love the shoes! The socks are adorable, and who could not resist hanging out with those gorgeous cats!

Life is good.

Unknown said...

I felt safer posting on this one. :)

Hard times heh? It sure does look like we are both having a rough time of it... you were right. This time away for me might help in ways... but in others I am not sure.

Those socks would bring a smile to my face also. :)

I truly see what you mean about your cats though. If they were on my lap, I would not want to move and do anything else. :)

I really hope things get better for you here soon and glad to see that you are not giving up.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE crazy cute socks! It's a little weakness of mine. My friend recently surprised me with a pair of socks covered withh all kinds of sushi - cali rolls, nigiri, shrimp. Too cute! I'm wearing pink socks with sparkly skulls on them as we speak :0-)

meredi said...

I love the cat fur *on* the cat socks... haha... that is my life too :)