Pages

Monday, May 5, 2008

Monday Blues...

It's a grey, rainy day. It's cold in the office. It's Monday. Wah!

Thinking longingly of the hour or so that I spent reading on the couch yesterday, cuddled up with both cats. Just try being cold when you have two cats sitting on you. So glad I brought soup for lunch today - I think it is helping to warm me up.

Weekend was relaxing. I really didn't do much. I was feeling like I needed a break. So, no exercise other than doing some weeding yesterday in the afternoon. Food-wise, well, I enjoyed quite a few of those chocolates that I received as a birthday gift last week. Also, Husband brought a bag of potato chips home. I have zero will power when it comes to potato chips. But, I had him put some in a bowl for me and he took the rest of the bag into his computer room. I ate my bowl full, and that was it.

I did make a pot of soup to freeze for lunches on Saturday. Yesterday I made up a batch of steel cut oats for breakfasts. So I am more or less armed for the week. Hopefully I will also get back into exercise mode.

--------------------------
Daily Record
--------------------------
Weight: 143.6

BF: Steel cut oats, coffee w/cream
Lunch: Minestrone Soup
Snack: Yogurt & raspberries, Oreo 100 Calorie Pack
Supper: Great Wall Hoisin Pizza (Martin Yan cookbook)

Workout: 60 min slow walk on treadmill

3 comments:

the Bag Lady said...

The Bag Lady hears you on the potato chips. That's half my problem. Anything salty, fried, greasy... and, of course, Coca Cola to go with it!

JavaChick said...

I can keep Coke in the fridge and have a can once a week - that seems like an ok treat to allow myself. It's all nice and pre-portioned in the can. Potato chips - or Tostitos - once the bag is open, if it is there in my sight, I will keep picking away until they are gone. So I try not to buy them. But somehow, they show up anyway. Sigh.

Crissy Rae said...

My monday was not the best either. It's raining outside, which stops the evening run, not to mention that I'm drinking a beer so I think the run was out anyway. Hope Tuesday is a better day ;)