Pages

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Bought a treadmill!

I've been wanting a treadmill for a long time, but we kept putting it off. Always something else to spend money on. But this weekend, we finally did it. It will be delivered next Saturday. Then we just have to figure out how to put it together. Should be fun. Moon even said that he would probably use it. Okay, I'll believe it when I see it, but I'm hoping. We'll have to buy him some sneakers first anyway.

Other than that, not much going on this weekend. Cooking, cleaning, laundry. Some how I never seem to run out of that kind of stuff - I never finish. Gets frustrating.

Back to work tomorrow, and actually have a full work week to look forward to. Ugh. In our freezing cold office. Ugh. I accept that I have to work for a living, but it would be nice if I could actually be comfortable at work. Is that so much to ask?

Eating has not been great this weekend. I know, I know. I just climb back on the wagon and already I'm getting slack. This week I will do better.

1 comment:

Crabby McSlacker said...

Hooray for the treadmill! Hope the assembly process isn't too obnoxious, and have fun with it!