Pages

Friday, January 18, 2008

Friday - Weigh In Day

Weigh In: 142.5 (-1.1 lb)

Week in Review
So I’m up from yesterday’s weigh-in, but still down overall for the week. So that’s good.

Food
Last weekend, again, not so good with the tracking. I seem to have a hard time with tracking points on the weekend – mainly because I can’t be bothered to take the time to sit down and do it, or to plan out meals. Like it takes such a long time. But, I’ve been doing well during the week.

I’m not really feeling like I’m doing Weight Watchers, truth be told. I am basically planning out my meals/snacks and sticking to them. I keep additional snack options in mind in case I might need them. I do enter it all into the tracker, but at this point it is more of a verification than anything. But I do think the points program is still helping me; I think I need that upper limit. I enter in my planned meals, see that I’m where I should be for the day and I know not to eat anything that is not on the plan. So far, so good.

Exercise
As I’ve mentioned, I have switched to evening workouts for a while. I suspect that I will eventually go back to getting up early in the mornings, but I’m feeling like I need a break from that right now. This seems to be resulting in a good news/bad news scenario...Good news: My exercise sessions have been longer because I don’t feel rushed like I do in the mornings. Bad news: Sometimes other things get in the way. But, if we’re gonna be realistic...it’s not like I’ve never missed a workout because I decided to sleep in either. So, hopefully it will even out.

For this week, I got in hour long sessions on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday. Wednesday night, my exercise was pre-empted by having to do some overtime work from home. Same thing happened last night. Not happy about it, but there it is.

Plan for the coming week
Basically...Repeat last week, but hopefully without overtime to disrupt my exercise sessions. And more immediately, try to have meal plans in mind for the weekend and stick to them.

Other
And finally, if you didn’t see my Fabulous Felines post from earlier in the week, do scroll down and check it out. They are just so purr-ty, they can’t help but make you smile!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to go on the loss...and the one hour sessions! Woot. I'm guessing since there's a loss, things balanced out pretty well.