Pages

Monday, January 7, 2008

First Monday of 2008!

Heh. I am liking this new scale with it's teeny increments. Started out last week at 145.1, then 144.5, this morning 144.2. Of course, it's bound to bounce back up at some point - suppose I won't be as tickled about it then? We'll see.

Dragged my butt out of bed for a workout this morning. Just a half hour - decided to easy myself into it. Moon thinks I should switch to working out in the evening so I won't be so tired from getting up early, but then I'm afraid I will end up being lazy and not doing it. May move to a combo. Again, we'll see.

Trying a new recipe for supper tonight. It's a weight watchers recipe and I have to admit that WW recipes I have tried in the past have not thrilled me. But this one looked like it should be tasty, and I should be able to spice it up if it seems too bland. That makes another "we'll see". I'm on a roll today.

The weather has been getting progressively warmer since the weekend. Love it, love it, love it! We're actually above 0 folks. Quite a difference from the -20/-29 wind chill days last week. The snow is melting, making quite a mess. But I don't care. It's warm!

Ha. 4 degress is warm? Well, after -29 it is.

-----------------------------
Daily Record
-----------------------------
Weight: 144.2

BF: 1 slice WW toast w/PB. Coffee w/cream.
Lunch: 6 almonds, leftover pad thai (Crazy Plates recipe)
Snack: yogurt w/berries, cofee w/cream
Supper: Chicken Tikka Masala w/Basmati Rice

3 comments:

Erin said...

Hey every little loss is a good loss!!! Keep on exercising, no matter when you do it ;) As long as you are doing it, lol.

Erin
Our Wicked Weighs

Anonymous said...

I agree with ec. 1/2hr is still good! I have to exercise in the morning otherwise I get lazy in the evening also. Keep up the good work!

~Laura said...

Good for you exercising! Morning exercise is supposed to rev up the old metabolism bright and early.