Pages

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Treadmill and Sneakers and Sleeeep...

The treadmill has been getting lots of use so far, at least by me. As a matter of fact, it's been almost my only form of workout.

When we initially set up the treadmill, we discovered that the TV stand we have is too low. Moon was ok, being 6 feet tall, but I could hardly see the TV. Right now I have it moved as far back in the room as possible so I can see. Works, but it's kind of in the way.

So we ordered a new TV stand, which I picked up last Saturday. It requires assembly of course. It's still sitting where we dropped it, in the middle of the only clear space left on the basement floor. That box is just silly heavy.

Last night I was thinking that I'd really like to do my Pilates-Yoga blend DVD, as a change of pace. I crouched down and tried to slide to box further back, but it wouldn't budge. I just ended up pushing myself across the basement floor. Tonight I think I'm going to take my mat & DVD up to the living room. There's not a lot of space in our living room, but there is enough room for pilates.

Moon has yet to use the treadmill. He is blaming that on his lack of sneakers. So I have this little scheme in my head where I convince him to go out for breakfast on Saturday morning, and then we can buy his sneakers (not that I would trick him - I'd lay out the whole plan and count on the lure of yummy breakfast to convince him). Both places I want to go are in the same mall complex, very convenient. Debating on whether I need new sneakers....Not sure.

Normally I sleep really well, but last night I had a hard time falling asleep for some reason. Waking up was hard this morning. Looking forward to sleep tonight.

----------------------
Daily Record
----------------------
Weight: 143.3

BF: Yogurt, strawberries, raspberries
Snack: 12 almonds
Lunch: Chickpea curry w/brown rice
Supper: Spaghetti Bolognese & Salad

1 comment:

Mamacita Chilena said...

Haha, I have to trick my husband to get out in the same way...it's all about the bribes, baby :)