Pages

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Reasons to lose Weight - #1

This morning, I find myself asking: if not now, then when?

I'm wearing a pair of pants this morning that are normally quite comfortable, if not a teensy bit loose. Today, I wouldn't call them tight...but they are definitely snug. No room to grow there, that's for sure.

It has been normal for me to bounce up and down a bit - normally between 130 & 136...but over the past year I have definitely gone beyond that. Can't believe I have found myself at 145 lbs. So it's time to do something before it gets any worse. It's only going to get harder as time goes on. I certainly don't want to gain more.

The time is definitely now.

Daily details...

Count down to treadmill...3 days! Kind of excited.

Weather is still warm; 7 degrees on the way in to work this morning! I only wore 2 layers of clothing to work today and I'm actually comfortable. I know it won't last, but for now I am loving it!

Knew it was bound to happen - scale bounced up a bit this morning, but I am still down from last Friday.

---------------------
Daily Record
---------------------
Weight: 144.2

BF: Toast w/PB, coffee w/cream
Lunch: Mexican White Bean & Brown Rice Casserole
Snack: Yogurt & berries
Supper: ???

No comments: