Pages

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I am weak.

That's right. I caved. Hanging head in shame. It went something like this...

Get home from work. Want chocolate. Need chocolate. Argue with self. No, I do not need chocolate, I need supper. Throw leftovers in microwave to heat up, the faster I can eat real food, the better off I will be.

Start eating and realize that I was actually quite hungry. Then realize that I was so focussed on getting food fast, I forgot to make the salad. Oh well. Finish off my leftovers.

Start puttering around, cleaning up the kitchen, etc. Decide that I still want chocolate and I don't care, I'm just going to eat it anyway. So there.

A little bit of chocolate would have been ok, but unfortunately it was more than a little bit. I was turbo-snarfing the stuff. I should have made the salad, or at least had some raw veggies to munch on - there is a bag of cauliflower in the fridge, all chopped up and ready to go. But let's face it, put chocolate and cauliflower side by side and what are you going to choose?

The only thing I did right last night was to make my way downstairs to the treadmill (stuffing chocolate in my face as I went) and I did an extra long walk. I know that won't make up for the chocolate binge, but at least it was something.

I am done though. I am not doing that tonight. There is no good reason for it, and every reason not to. I hereby declare today to be a chocolate-free day in JavaChick Land.

----------------------------
Daily Record
----------------------------
Weight: 144.0

BF: 1/2 grapefruit, High Fibre Crisp cereal w/2% milk, coffee w/cream
Lunch: Chickpea curry w/brown rice
Snack: yogurt w/raspberries & blueberries
Supper: ??? ~ not sure yet

No comments: