Pages

Monday, January 28, 2008

Ugh.

That's how I feel today. Ugh.

I have to admit that I was not making healthy food choices for most of the weekend. In addition to the usual weekend stuff - laundry, grocery shopping, trying to find a bit of time to relax, I was also doing some work from home. Which I sorta resent, I have to admit. And when I wasn't working, I felt a bit guilty that I was taking time to do other things, instead of just parking my butt behind the laptop all weekend. So I was feeling a little stressed and kinda worn out, and food was not exactly at the top of my priority list.

I get busy like that and I tend to think "I'll worry about eating later." When I'm on my own, that sometimes works out ok. But when Moon is around it tends to lead to bad things like Kraft Dinner and Wendy's. What happens is, he comes along and says "What's for lunch?" and I say "I don't know, I haven't thought about it, what time is it?" Then he's hungry and I'm too absorbed in other things to make an effort and Presto! There's a dish of Kraft Dinner.

I didn't feel the slightest bit hungry this morning, but I forced myself to eat some breakfast anyway. Now I'm at work and I'm cold and I'm cranky, and just taking a few minutes to quickly type up this entry. Hopefully the crankiness will wear off soon.

-------------------------------
Daily Record
-------------------------------
Weight: 143.6

BF: 1/2 grapefruit, 1/2 cup cottage cheese, coffee w/cream
Snack: 9 almonds
Lunch: Chick pea curry w/brown rice
Snack: Yogurt w/raspberries & blueberries
Supper: Chicken Fajitas (leftover from last night)

6 comments:

Crabby McSlacker said...

Uh oh, Crankiness is supposed to wear off? :)

Hope you feel more chipper soon!

the Bag Lady said...

Javachick - the Bag Lady can relate to the cold and cranky part! Glad to see you're eating your grapefruit!!

Christy said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog! It is amazing the downward spiral a bad WI will lead to. Oh well, good thing it's Monday (wow, I don't think I've ever said that before) and we can start fresh and not look back. That chickpea curry sounds yummy, do you make it yourself (and maybe a recipe to share??)

Sarah said...

I am totally with you on how you feel!

Let's both hope for good moods tomorrow morning!

Emily said...

Thanks for the words of encouragement! Good luck on the weight loss- I lost about 40 lbs a few years ago so I know what you're going through. Hang in there and you'll be so proud of yourself when you're done : )

JavaChick said...

Thanks for the comments everyone. Spring is bound to come eventually, then I'm sure I'll feel better!